Reduce water usage by at least 60% by delivering water directly to your garden and plants
Designed for use with your outdoor tank, the Ready2Drip Kit is simple to set up and has been designed to make watering your prized plants and flowers both economical and effective.
The benefits of using drip irrigation are many, not the least of which is that it saves time, money and the environment by using just enough water to satisfy your gardens’ needs. No more run off! No more loss of water due to evaporation! Every drop is directed to the tip of your plants’ roots.
The Ready2Drip Kit even has the added benefit of preventing plant fungus and insect infestation by avoiding water contact with your plants’ leaves
Don’t waste your time, money and energy simply watering your weeds.
Whatever your garden’s water requirements, the Ready2Drip Kit is sure to quench the water needs of even the thirstiest plant in your collection.
Made in Israel!
Benefits of using Drip Line (from Sydney Water)
- Easily laid and suitable for most environments (including ornamental gardens)
- Ideal for windy areas. Water is directed directly to the plant roots rather than sitting on the leaves
- Perfect for plants, vegetables, fruits, flowers
- Suitable for all soil types
- Reduces the risk of plant fungal infections and insect problems by only delivering water to the plant roots and not to the leaves
- Significantly reduces soil erosion and compaction
- Prevents loss of water due to runoff, wind, evaporation etc
- Can be used to apply liquid fertilizers to plants
- Prevents weed growth
- 5m Garden Hose (1/2′)
- 1 x Garden hose connector
- 5 x Ground spikes
- 3 x Plugs
- 1 x joiner
- 15m/8mm drip line
- 1 x Hose end
- product code: RWK50
"" was added to wishlist