With a generous growing area and stylish hexagonal design the Oasis Hex 12 Greenhouse is sure to become a focal point of your outdoor entertaining area.
The Hex boasts a heavy duty, anthracite powder coated, rust resistant aluminium frame with two virtually unbreakable types of polycarbonate glazing for the walls and roof.
The wall panels have a crystal clear, polycarbonate construction that allows for over 90% light transmission while the roof panels have a frosted, twin wall polycarbonate design for protection against the hotter mid afternoon sun.
Other features of the Hex include a wide double hinged door with lockable handle,side louvre window and galvanized steel base.
- Stylish hexagonal design
- High head room and eaves for improved working space
- 100% UV protected polycarbonate panels
- Twin wall roof panels (10mm thickness)
- Heavy duty, anthracite powder coated, rust resistant aluminium frame
- Sliding panel system for easy assembly
- Wide double hinged door with lockable door handle
- Side louver window for air flow and heat/humidity regulation
- Galvanized steel base
- Wind resistant up to 90km/h
- Includes gutter and gutter heads for collection of rain water into irrigation system
- Made in Israel
- Twin wall polycarbonate roof panel thickness: 4mm
- Frame: Aluminium
- Eaves Height: 194 H cm
- Base: Galvanized steel
- Size Assembled: 363 (l) x 316 (w) x 289cm (at highest point)
- Door Dimensions: 132 W x 182 H cm
- Box 1: 213.5 L x 69 W x 11 H cm, Weight 58 kg
- Box 2: 233 L x 64 W x 21 H cm, Weight 42.5 kg