The 8′ x 8′ greenhouse from Maze represents the base model in our new line of adaptable greenhouse designs.
As is the case with our other Maze greenhouses, the 8′ x 8′ greenhouse (foundation model of the 8′ series) has been designed to provide your plants, fruit and vegetables etc the optimum biological conditions in which to flourish all year round.
Each wall panel has been manufactured from virtually unbreakable, crystal clear polycarbonate and UV protected to guard against the harsh Australian sun. The roof panels are even more impressive boasting a twin wall polycarbonate construction for the transmission of soft, diffuse light.
Other features include a galvanized steel base, strong aluminium frame (powder coated for increased protection), extra support beams for added strength and built in gutter systems (see Features below for a full list).
But what really marks the 8′ series apart from our other already impressive greenhouses is its versatility. The 8′ series greenhouses have been designed to accommodate 4′ extension kits (sold separately) to add an extra 4 feet of length to the original 8′ x 8′ greenhouse. If you believe that the area provided by the 8′ x 8′ model isn’t enough you can simply insert one, two or three 4 foot extension kits to tailor your greenhouse to your specific needs without the need to buy a completely new larger model. With one kit you can extend the length to 12 feet. With two kits you can extend the length to 16 feet. And with 3 extension kits you can extend your greenhouse to a whopping 20 feet long!
All extension kits have been constructed from the same tough, durable, UV protected polycarbonate used in the original 8′ x 8′ greenhouse and include an extra manual vent for increased air circulation. The extension kits are also simple to install and fit in seamlessly to the existing greenhouse framework.
*We do not recommend adding more than 3 extension kits to the original 8′ x 8′ unit.
**As the extension kit is designed to connect between front and back sections of the greenhouse we recommend assembling the extension kit at the same time as the basic unit.
- Virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected Polycarbonate panels
- Roof Panels – Twin-Wall Polycarbonate – diffuse the harsh sunlight for an even soft light
- Wall panels – crystal clear Polycarbonate – provides over 90% light transmission, yet blocks the harmful UV sun rays
- Easy DIY assembly – Sliding panels assembly system
- Rust resistant durable Aluminum frame
- Extra support beams for added strength
- Galvanized steel base for maximum stability, alignment, and strength
- Low threshold , hinged wide and high double doors for easy access
- Built-in gutter system to channel and easily collect rainwater
- Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut sliding panels and all hardware included
- Manual vent windows allow for the proper humidity and ventilation levels needed by your plants
- All weather-proof materials to allow years of durability
- Maintenance free
- 8’ x 12’, 8’ x 16’ & 8’ x 20’ sizes are available using modular system of 4’ Extension Kit (not included)
- Size Assembled: 247 x 244 x 229cm
- Dimensions of boxes: 158 x 65 x 12.5cm and 242.5 x 44 x 10cm
- Weight 19.6kg and 41kg
- Door Dimensions: 192.5 x 114.5cm
- Wall Panels: Polycarbonate
- Roof Panels: Twin wall polycarbonate
- Frame: Aluminium
- Base: Galvanized steel
- Compatible with 4′ Extension Kits
- Code: MG-B8P8
- Bunnings Fine Line: 3321576
"" was added to wishlist