The Maze 8ft x 16ft Greenhouse has been designed to provide your plants, fruit and vegetables etc with the optimum biological conditions in which to flourish all year round.
Each wall panel has been manufactured from virtually unbreakable, crystal clear polycarbonate and UV protected to guard against the harsh Australian sun.
Roof panels boast a twin wall polycarbonate construction for the transmission of soft, diffuse light.
Other features include a galvanized steel base, strong aluminium frame (powder coated for increased protection), extra support beams for added strength and roof vents for optimum air circulation.
- UV protected polycarbonate panels- virtually unbreakable
- Twin wall polycarbonate roof panels to diffuse the harsh midday sun
- Clear polycarbonate wall panels to allow over 90% light transmission while blocking harmful UV sun rays
- Rust resistant durable aluminum frame
- Galvanized steel base for maximum stability, alignment, and strength
- Manual vent window to allow for proper humidity and ventilation levels.
- Sliding panel assembly system
- Extra support beams for added strength
- Low threshold , hinged wide and high double doors for easy access
- Built-in gutter system to channel and easily collect rainwater
- All weather-proof materials to allow years of durability
- Maintenance free
- Wall Panels: Single wall Polycarbonate (0.7mm)
- Roof Panels: Twin wall Polycarbonate (4mm)
- Frame: Aluminium powder-coated grey
- Base: Galvanized steel
- Wind resistance tested to 90km/hr
- Snow Load 75kg
- Dimensions assembled: 244cm (W) x 487cm (L) x 229cm (at highest point)
- Dimensions of boxs (3): 158cm x 65cm x 12.5 cm (21.9kg)
- Dimensions of box (1): 242.5cm x 44cm x 10 cm (48.3kg)
- Weight of boxs (3): 21.9kg
- Weight of box (1) : 48.3kg
- Code: MG-B8P16
"" was added to wishlist