The Compost 220’s innovative lid design and flexible accessibility combines the benefits of a stand alone composter with that of a tumbling composter.
As all organic waste (kitchen scraps, garden clippings etc) is contained securely within the insulated dual walls , a continuous circulation of air accelerates the creation of nutrient rich hummus within only a few months (depending on weather conditions).
Direct access can be achieved by either lifting off the four sides off (in order to access to entire pile) or by opening the hatch at the bottom of the unit (in order access a smaller amount of compost).
- Combines the stability of a stand alone composter with the speed of a tumbling composter
- Insulated, dual walls
- Increase air flow
- Accelerated composting downtime
- Reduces household waste
- Saves water by increasing the water holding capacity of all soil types
- Saves water and controls weeds when used as mulch
- Access through hatch or by the removal of entire unit
- Made from 99% recycled materials
- Australian made
- Pack Measurements: 70cm x 46cm x 68cm
- Product Measurements: 75cm (H) x 65cm x 65cm
- Weight: 13.11kg
- Capacity: 220lt
"" was added to wishlist