Due to the increased popularity of our Greenhouses we are now taking advance orders for new stock arriving late December.
The Maze 8ft x 16ft Green Frame Greenhouse has been designed to provide your plants, fruit and vegetables etc with the optimum biological conditions in which to flourish all year round.
Each wall panel has been manufactured from virtually unbreakable, crystal clear polycarbonate and UV protected to guard against the harsh Australian sun.
Roof panels boast a twin wall polycarbonate construction for the transmission of soft, diffuse light.
Other features include a galvanized steel base, strong aluminium frame (powder coated for increased protection), extra support beams for added strength and roof vents for optimum air circulation.
- UV protected polycarbonate panels- virtually unbreakable
- Twin wall polycarbonate roof panels to diffuse the harsh midday sun
- Clear polycarbonate wall panels to allow over 90% light transmission while blocking harmful UV sun rays
- Rust resistant durable aluminum frame
- Galvanized steel base for maximum stability, alignment, and strength
- 3 x manual vent windows to allow for proper control of humidity and ventilation levels
- Sliding panel assembly system
- Extra support beams for added strength
- Low threshold , hinged wide and high double doors for easy access
- Built-in gutter system to channel and easily collect rainwater
- All weather-proof materials to allow years of durability
- Maintenance free
- Dimensions Assembled: 487cm x 244cm x 229cm
- Weight: 101kg
- Door Dimensions: 192.5cm x 114.5cm
- Code: MG-B8P16GREEN
- Bunnings Fine Line: 3321614
"" was added to wishlist