NEW 180lt Geared Twin Tumbler
or 4 fortnightly payments [OF_OR_FROM] RRP $42.25 with [afterpay_product_logo theme="colour"] More info
The new 180lt Geared Compost Tumbler by Maze transforms leftover waste and garden refuse into a rich, nutrient dense compost with next to no effort at all.
A key feature is the two compartments which means you never stop composting. When the first compartment is full, you start on the second compartment. Once this side is full the first side is ready to empty, and the cycle continues.
The strong reinforced barrel has been UV protected and contains multiple air vents to promote aerobic decomposition. The large opening and sliding doors allow for the easy addition of waste and collection of ready compost.
A very unique feature is the gear and handle which ensures easier turning of the drum and the geared ratchet will automatically lock rotation in any position.
The frame is powder coated zinc and its open front design allows for the easy access for collection of ready to use compost from the barrel with plenty of room for a compost cart or bucket to slide in underneath. By rotating the door to face down you are able to slide the door open and let the compost fall into the cart.
Developed and designed in Australia by Maze, the new 180lt Tumbler is sure to take care of all your composting needs for a very long time.
- 180lt capacity
- Large opening for mess free filling and emptying
- Geared handle for easier turning
- 2 compartments (filling side/maturing side)
- Elevated to fit a bucket or composting cart for mess free emptying
- Turning lock ratchet (can be deactivated)
- Galvanised, powder coated steel stand
- Stainless steel center axel
- UV protected
- Designed in Australia
- Capacity: 180lt
- Dimensions: 91cm (W) x 64cm (D) x 109cm (H) – Height with handle at highest point)
- Box Dimension – 73cm x 58cm x 19cm
- Weight – 12KG
- Maze Code: MCT-D180
- UV protected
- Frame: Galvanised stand and SS axel