Reduce water usage by at least 60% by delivering water directly to your garden and plants!
Ideally suited for level gardens and surfaces, the mazeDRIP 100m Non PC (non pressure compensated) Drip Line has been designed to deliver the optimum amount of water required to satisfy the thirst requirements of your prized garden without the evaporation incurred through other methods of irrigation.
Comprising a filter and Maze labyrinth, each of the? drippers embedded within the mazeDRIP 100m Non PC Drip Line? ensure that water is delivered to your garden in the most economical and effective way possible.
Suitable for all soil types, plants, flowers, vegetables, fruit etc, the mazeDRIP 100m Non PC Drip Line not only reduces the risk of plant fungus and insect infestation (by only wetting the soil around the plant roots and not the leaves) but can also be used to deliver liquid fertilizer directly to your plants’ roots.
Don?t waste your time, money and energy simply watering your weeds. Whatever your garden?s water requirements, the mazeDRIP 100m Non PC? Drip Line is sure to quench the water needs of even the thirstiest plant in your collection.
Made in Israel!
BENEFITS OF USING DRIP IRRIGATION (from Sydney Water)
- Easily laid and suitable for most environments (including ornamental gardens)
- Ideal for windy areas. Water is directed directly to the plant roots rather than sitting on the leaves or top soil
- Perfect for plants, vegetables, fruits, flowers
- Suitable for all soil types
- Reduces the risk of plant fungal infections and insect problems by only delivering water to the plant roots and not to the leaves
- Significantly reduces soil erosion and compaction
- Prevents loss of water due to runoff, wind, evaporation etc
- Can be used to apply liquid fertilizers to plants
- Prevents weed growth
- Dripper Spacing: 0.30m
- Tube Internal Diameter: 13mm
- Dripper Flow rate: 2.0L/H
- Recommend inlet pressure: 2-3Bar
- Max run length: 80m
- Maze Part No.: MD-100
"" was added to wishlist