One of the fastest and most effective ways to make compost is by using a composter that allows for as much aeration as possible. This is best done with a tumbling composter which thoroughly mixes all the organic waste on a regular basis.
What makes the ROTO composter so effective is that it overcomes the drawbacks of having to wait 2-3 months for compost to mature (as is the case with single tumblers). The unique two chamber design of the ROTO composter allows you to fill one chamber while the other is curing. The result is a continuous supply of valuable compost.
Other features of the ROTO Composter include an impressive capacity of 160lt (80lt for each chamber), easy to use sliding door, compact design and adjustable air vents for increased air circulation.
- Two chamber design (cure one batch and keep adding to the other)
- 2 Sliding doors
- Rodent proof design
- Built in churners for faster composting
- Easy to turn barrel
- Easy to assemble
- Effective ventilation
- Strong and rigid frame powedercoated frame
- Space efficient
- BPA free
- Maze Part Number: MCT-D160
- BPA free
- Dimensions assembled: 66cm (D) x 73cm (L) x 93cm (H)
- Dimensions of box: 58cm x 21cm x 57cm
- Weight: 16kg
"" was added to wishlist